Friday, March 26, 2010

ADD morning...

It's my Friday off! Hallelujah!

I had great intentions of getting up, drinking a little coffee, doing a little laundry, possibly thinking about working out, deciding not to work out and maybe bake some muffins for the weekend, begin taping the laundry room for painting this weekend, etc., etc.

However, it's been a very ADD morning...

I've had the coffee, watched the news, uploaded photos, remembered that there is laundry in the dryer, switched the loads over, decided I should finish the latest Real Simple, remembered I hadn't read the mail stack that is on the counter, started a grocery list, checked the DVR to see if there was anything better to watch on TV while cleaning, checked some email, uploaded a few more photos, scolded the dogs for breaking some of my garden pots, and sadly realized I had accomplished only a few of the actual tasks I had hoped for...and of those it was just drinking coffee! Lovely.

Ahh...time to go bake some muffins right after I write a couple of thank yous.

Happy Weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment