Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Preview...

Things are busy and changing around here. Some of it I am beyond excited about it, some of it is going to take some getting used to and possibly prescription drugs. Finding time to sit down and blog about it all has been a challenge. I've been covered in sawdust, jumping over plastic trellis pieces, cleaning up spilled paint and can't seem to figure out where I left my tape measure last.

Get ready! I'll soon be revealing it all...

Here's a little nibble for you though...

Plastic trellis? What? I know...

What could this be? Trust me...

Am I crazy? Possibly...verdict is still out.

Maybe she's putting up a sleeping sign to remind her to do so...weirdo!

It's been downright exhausting...we are all feeling it.


Hang with me. It will all make sense (or prove just how nuts I am) soon.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment