Thursday, July 1, 2010

Say cheese...

Well, if Josh's family construction business doesn't work out, I think we've come up with a backup plan.

Photographer.

Last weekend he played photographer and I played incredible photographer's assistant and director extraordinaire for Courtney and Korbin's, my sis-in-law and soon to be bro-in-law, engagement photos. Korbin's serving in the Navy and was on leave for two weeks. So, we all committed half a day and shot hundreds of photos up at the Fredericksburg ranch. It was so much fun!

God granted us with the most beautiful day with a sky that truly looks like we worked some magic on Photoshop (which we didn't since we have no clue how to use that program...it's actually still sitting in the box...note to self, probably not as effective in the box).

Here's a little preview of their lovefest/portrait session. Could they be any cuter?

Reenacting the famous Navy sailor pose. Darling.

Gorgeous girl...in a field...with fabulous shoes. He's so lucky.

Soon to be Mr. and Mrs. Kovacs

God was smiling on them.


Truly happy.

We love you guys and cannot wait to celebrate with you both in December! Thanks for letting us be a part of your time together. We loved capturing your love for each other.


1 comment:

  1. OMG they look great. I'm so so glad that Korbin and I hired the talented JNJ to shoot our engagement, couldn't have asked for a better team. Brings a tear to my eye thinking about that day with how much fun we had and now how much I miss him. I love you so much! ~Courtney

    ReplyDelete