Thursday, July 8, 2010

Blog love...

I always forget how much I love Snippet & Ink's blog until I look at my clock and realize that I have been on the site for over an hour clicking away through the amazing wedding/party inspiration boards. This girl is seriously talented.

I saw this composition the other day and fell in love with the country/simple life feel to it. I want to be right there...swinging on the swing and working up an appetite for pie. The brown paper bag Save the Dates are so fun! I love the feeling that all of this could be created and assembled yourself for a completely unique and unforgettable afternoon wedding, party, or shower.



Top row from left: picnic baskets and pies (via Dress Design Decor) both from Martha Stewart, "games" wooden sign photo by Jose Villa
Row 2: swing photo from Martha Stewart Weddings, photo of sandwiches wrapped in paper by France Ruffenach via Santa Barbara Chic
Row 3: brown paper bag picnic save-the-date by Sesame Letterpress, tea towel wrapped bottles from Martha Stewart, photo of basket of cherries by Kathryn Kleinman, tulip and daisy bouquet from Martha Stewart Weddings
Row 4: photo of blue convertible VW Bug by Duston Todd, red punch jar from Custom Event Group, vintage handkerchief ring pillow photo by Lisa Lefkowitz, bride with blue shawl photo by Meg Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment