Thursday, June 24, 2010

Make this now...

The Pioneer Woman's Best Coffee Cake Ever can be summed up into three words...

To. Die. For.


Seriously delish!

And, if I can make it, anyone can make it.

Her recipe is here. It was easy to make and would be perfect for guests coming into town or to take somewhere. I made it for our coast weekend trip and had a piece (or two) each morning with coffee. Yum! I was really intimidated by the need to beat the egg whites into peaks or until they were stiff, but it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought. I simply put them in a bowl and held on tight as my mixer did the work.

Pure goodness.

You will not regret whipping this up. It does make a big coffee cake that could be shared with many or eaten alone in your kitchen ducking behind the kitchen island as you lick the last crumbs off of the dish.

I'm just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment