Friday, August 13, 2010

A funny for Friday...

It's Friday! Wohoo. I'm happy that the work week is over and the weekend is beginning. It's been a loooooooong week.

Do you need a laugh?

I do.

After this week, I really need a laugh and a margarita (to be totally honest).

Prepare yourself...Anthropologie, a store that I love but mainly window shop at, carries fun and eclectic pieces that you just don't see everywhere else. I like the charm of the pieces, the unique details, and the soft edginess of the design. I've been excited to see what they bring out for fall. We are going to Jackson Hole, WY in December and I've been eager to see if there will be a few special pieces that I could pick up for the trip.

I'm afraid I might be disappointed this season. My sis-in-law called me and told me about this.

I'm totally speechless.


This is what they have put out in their New Arrivals for Fall section...a horse face sweater with shaggy arms. WHAT?!? Is this what fashion is coming to? Puppets on shirts? Ponies on your chest? What?!? Do they want you to be a muppet? Is this some kind of tribute to Mr. Ed? Maybe the horse is to draw your eye away from the heavy cabbling on the sweater that will add a good 10 lbs to your midsection!?! Do you wear this with boots? Chaps? Some kind of riding helmet?!

Fashion fail! I had to laugh.

Looks like I am going to be out of style again this year. Darn.

Happy Friday!

3 comments:

  1. Wow. I usually love their stuff but this was so hideous I didn't even realize it was supposed to a be a horse until you said so. But I still think you should totally pay $300 for it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, I think I forgot to mention that it is $378.00! I guess I'll have to wait for it to go on sale. Darn. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha this is the fourth time I have seen that sweater this week and I laugh everytime I see it, but reading your blog with it made it so much better. barnyard animals on clothing is a long shot to begin with, the best I have seen is back in the day when boerne sold the shirts with cow heads on the front and cow butts on the back...it was priceless ;)
    ~the sis-in-law

    ReplyDelete