Thursday, June 7, 2012

Good reminders...

It's been a good/bad week.  I had my 3 month check up since my IVIG treatments finished and the doc was thrilled to see how well I've been doing.  I was thrilled to report the good news! 

All good news, right? 

Right... 

But, with the good news came the lurking anxiety in me.  What if I get sick again?  What if the plans we keep making and discussing come true and then...sick!  It's silly, right?  Right, I know.  I KNOW THIS...and yet the anxiety builds.  I'm sorting this all out in my head.  

So, tonight with lots on my mind I turned to my board on Pinterest that I save funny, inspirational, true quotes to that make me laugh or just remind me that it's all gonna be ok.

I'll share a few of my favorites with you...




And one of my favorites...


You know you wished this too.  Right?

Happy weekend, loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment