Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Rave reviews!

Last night I received rave reviews for the dinner that I served.  Normally I receive a sign of appreciation and a comments like, "It was good!" and "Thanks, babe!" but not the standing ovation that Josh gave me last night.  I'm not going to lie...it felt pretty good!
What did I cook?

Well, let me ask you this...do you like Chick-fil-A?  Do you like those delicious nuggets? 

Well, I LOVE those golden chicken bites and found a recipe yesterday on Pinterest for them. I highly recommend the nugget recipe and the baked oven fries that I sliced up to accompany them. 

Do you think your family would enjoy these? 


With a side of these?



I bet they will.

Now don't be intimidated by the frying part of the recipe.  I'm a frying virgin and was able to do it.  Trust me, if I can do it...you can do it! 

Oh, and I also bet you are a Tuesday night hero and that you make these again.  Bon appetit!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment