Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Love!

Happy Valentine's Day, loves!

I hope you have something romantic planned.  It doesn't have to be big, just something that reminds the one you love that you love them. 

A few simple ideas for you (just in case you are a last minute procrastinator like me)...

A romantic picnic...in your living room. 
Grab a blanket, a bottle of wine, your hubby's favorite treat, and some romantic music.  Ta-da!


Bake a cake...it doesn't have to be fancy, but this one is really cute!
Click here for instructions on how to make the heart on the inside.
If you make this, please send me pics!


Order in...and make takeout a little more romantic! 
A knife and a little trimming of the pepperoni could make pizza an expression of your love. 
Easy, cheesy!


Pug love, enough said. 
If you need to borrow one of these cuties, call me. 
Josh will happily hand one of them over to you. 


Just let 'em know how you feel...a letter or note really does go a long way.

I'm reminding Josh that I do love him more than Pinterest (he does need the reminder, don't judge). 
I'm hoping he reminds me that he loves me more than turkeys and jeeps.  Ha!


If none of these expressions fit your style, that leaves just one thing...


Nothing says love like a little make out session. 
A guaranteed Valentine's Day hit!

Now go...refrain from changing into the pajama pants and extra large t-shirt you normally jump into bed with, keep your night mouth guard on the nightstand, and turn off the rerun of Finding Bigfoot (all are notes to self...again, don't judge). 

Tonight's the night for love.  Happy Valentine's Day!

XOXO!!


1 comment:

  1. Cute post! Good call on the jammies...and I think I am going to do a simple homemade pizza tonight with those heart shaped pepperonis! Cute!

    ReplyDelete