Monday, January 24, 2011

Love, love, love...

Happy Monday!

For all of you that are searching for a cute Valentine's Day idea for friends, classmates, neighbors, or co-workers, I've found it! 

I'm in love with these DIY dessert bags from Twig & Thistle


All of the above photos from Twig & Thistle

They have provided you the download to make these adorable bags!  It doesn't get any cuter than that...or any easier!  The direct link for the download is here.

If you want to complete the look and sweeten the gift a little more, you can pick up the mini glass creamers and red and white retro paper straws for your special someone. 



Share some love this Valentine's Day! 

xoxo


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! Thank you for this! I have been looking for these for a coffee shop-themed bridal shower I am hosting! :)
    P.S. Missed you in Dallas this past weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete