Friday, October 5, 2012

Make these now...

If you know me, you know I love dessert. 

If you don't know me, I LOVE dessert. 

Not like love it...like you love cute pictures of babies and puppies.  But, like LOVE it and will sacrifice all of my calories for a day for just one piece of cake.  But don't get me wrong, I'm not going to sacrifice for just any piece of cake.  It has to be good.  To die for good. 

That is why when I tried these dessert bars at a party recently, I almost died.  Almost grabbed the plate and hid in the pantry of my friend's home to devour them in privacy.  Don't judge.  I didn't.  People were watching.  I used self control.  Instead I came home and googled the ingredients so that I could make them for myself and take them to share with my bible study girls.

The original recipe is from Tasty Kitchen (where all deliciousness originates). 

Make these now...

Tasty Kitchen Graham Cracker Cookies


You'll end up hiding in a pantry devouring them all.  I won't judge. 

Happy Friday!

XOXO 

No comments:

Post a Comment