Thursday, March 8, 2012

HBO!

Happy Birthday Oreo! 

You are 100!  Wow. 

I really can't imagine my life without your sweet goodness.  You come in so many fabulous forms.

There's you as a cheesecake...

You on a stick...


You in your Easter best...


You ready to party...


I think you are pretty amazing in all of your states. 

But, I especially love you in the mini Oreo cow form! 

That's right... our baby Beltie has arrived!  
He was born on Tuesday, March 6th.  
He's just precious and has a perfect middle filling (white belt around him).  
 Sorry for the crappy camera phone pics.  
That was all that we had yesterday to photograph him.  
Many, many more pics to follow. 
 No name just yet...Oreo does seem to fit him though.  I just don't think I can do the cliche.

I'm off to eat some cookies and celebrate!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment