Friday, January 13, 2012

Getting back on track...

Hi loves!  I feel like I start too many of my blog posts with apologies for not blogging more.  So, I won't say I'm sorry...instead, I'll say thank you for sticking with me during looooong lapses in blogging.  Really, thank you! 

December and half of January just flew right by.  It's all a big blur. I wasn't neglecting the blog intentionally.  I started some big treatments for this crazy neurological disorder that I have that really set me back during the holidays.  We visited the ER twice and Urgent Care once between December 25th and January 5th.  SO fun!

So, let's get back on track...

Before Christmas I was sharing with you what we had been up to a year ago...remember?

I'll refresh...we were getting ready to travel to Jackson Hole, Wyoming for my sis-in-law's wedding. I have to share a few lot of the photos from her day because it truly was a one of a kind event.

Courtney's full ball gown...unbelievably gorgeous!


The bride...complete with a handmade rich dark purple cloak to give her a little more warmth on the ride up. 
She was stunning. 

A sleigh ride to the mountain top complete with apple cider and lots of handwarmers. 


Courtney was given away by Josh.

Courtney and Korbin were married by her dad, David, overlooking the National Elk Refuge below.

  
Unforgettable views from the mountain tops...amazing.

The happy couple.


Courtney spent months on the details...all from Texas. 

The reception was held at The Jackson Hole Flower Company, a quaint flower shop that had been transformed for the night.  It was rustic and still so elegant.  The perfect venue for a small, private night of dinner and dancing.

All of the details were incredible...
real wood chargers, monogrammed linens, and all natural greenery dressing the table. 

The guest book incorporated more of the woodsy feel of Jackson Hole as well.

Take home ornaments for each guest that also served as placecards.

Cozy and yet still so elegant...perfection.

The happy couple dancing in the glow of candlelight...gorgeous.

A little impromptu piano playing with 2 of my favorite guys.


The precious newlyweds!

Courtney and Korbin celebrated their first anniversary on two separate sides of the world...Korbin was on his aircraft carrier serving in the Navy and Courtney was back in San Antonio, holding down the fort until he returns.  They've sacrificed much and have grown as individuals and as a couple this past year.  It's awesome to see what God has in store for them.  We love and adore them very much and were very honored to be part of their big day!

Happy Friday, loves!

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment