Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What have I gotten myself into?

Hi, I am Natalie! I’m a 30 year old, petite, southern girl that is taking a leap of faith by exposing some of the secrets to my crazy little life. I’ve decided to try this mainly so that these ongoing unwritten blog posts that I draft in my head daily (as I drive, brush my teeth, pretend to work, etc.) will finally have a place to end up…rather than dying somewhere inside my mind out of the fear of actually trying to sit down (and find the time) and write my thoughts, ideas, and daily adventures out.


I’m married to Josh, a rugged, rough around the edges, hard working man. We live outside of town, on 7 acres, and dream of living even farther away from civilization most days. We have 2 girls…a loyal and devoted Black Lab and an out of control, hilarious Blue Lacy (no one knows what a Blue Lacy is…so I’ll explain that later). We drink a lot of wine, watch a lot of sunsets, and spend a lot of time in nature hunting or fishing. Monday thru Friday I wear tall high heels and lots and lots of black. Each weekend I trade it all in for cowboy or hunting boots, throw my hair in a pony tail and head out with my man, off into the sunset on some wild adventure. Josh and I go way too much…and love our crazy, out of control life.


I’ve been blessed beyond belief…and try not to take it all for granted. It’s the grace of God that has put me here in this place, at this time, in this moment. Without Him , I am nothing.


I’m mildly obsessed with the blogging world, house magazines, good wine, Ugg slippers, lots and lots of ribbons and wrapping paper, my dogs, and anything and everything that is needed to make a house into a home.


So, cheers…to a new adventure…the start of something fun and slightly nuts!


What have I gotten myself into!?!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I am your first comment! Congratulations on your new blog, it looks great! Can't wait to read more and learn even more about you than I already to! :)

    ReplyDelete