Friday, August 12, 2011

Out and about...

Well, it's been quite a ride the past few weeks.  Josh and I are holding on for dear life, but we are making it!

I have been out and about a little lately, trying to stay sane in between medical treatments.  I've found a few really fun things lately that I've been dying to blog about so that you can check them out too.

I love Target.  We all love Target, I know. 

If you don't like Target, we probably aren't friends.  Just kidding, kinda. 

Somehow when I walk in the store, my bank automatically deducts a $100 out of my checking account.  How can you not love a place where you can get trendy sandals, a fun bracelet, laundry detergent, dog bones, and some fun dishes for the summer? 

On a recent Target run I found these...all for under $20.00.

Great gold bangle!

A really fun tortoise shell bracelet...a great transition piece from summer into fall.

I bought this in navy (it's much cuter in person) and added a few gold bangles that I already had. 
Really fun. I've gotten so many compliments on it.  $12.99.  Seriously.  
After I had accessorized myself, I decided to dress up our table with a few fun plates for casual dinners outside.  Check out these melamine plates, perfect for outdoor dining, for only $2.50 a plate.  They have so many fun patterns to bring together.  I had to grab a few in a navy Ikat pattern for this summer.


Lastly, I grabbed this top from Target's Calypso Collection.  It's cute with white or tan capri pants and a little heel. 


I love Calypso St. Barth, but certainly can't always afford Calypso...unless the sale stuff is on sale!  Target's joined the Calypso to create a collection for the regular gals!  This collection impressed me because the materials and colors they used really are quality pieces that are perfect for summer. However, I have learned that not all of the Target's got this collection.  Booo!  I can't wait to see what else comes out.  I sincerely hope they keep partnering.

You can see why the auto debit from the bank account happens when I walk through the glass sliding doors, right?

Have a great weekend, loves!





No comments:

Post a Comment