Friday, May 27, 2011

Sweet eye candy...

In a few short days one of my best friends will give birth to her 2nd little girl. 

I can only imagine the excitement and nervousness that she is feeling.  What will she look like?  Will she be a good sleeper?  How will her first daughter adapt?  How will she balance being a wife, mother of two, and career woman?  What will her little girls grow up to be? 

I know my friend and I know no matter if these and 1,000 other questions are running through her mind right now, she's remaining one cool cucumber!  It's amazing how some woman can totally do that!  I admire her so much.  She's been on my heart and mind a lot lately.  She's also been on my mind because she's one of the best design friends that I have.  I KNOW baby #2's nursery is going to be soft, sweet, and an elegant reflection of my friend.  I got to see a preview of it a few month's ago and I am hoping I can get her to send me some pics to post for you all.  It's certainly blog-worthy!

In honor of her and her bundle that's on the way, I had to post some incredible nurseries that I've seen lately.  I swear they are like eye candy!  Sweet, delicious, savory candy!




Unknown






Now if only isn't so taboo or freakish looking to make one of the rooms in our house into a nursery without actually bringing home one of the bundles that's supposed to go in it.  Hmmm...yeah, probably not going to happen. 

Perhaps a pug in a crib would work?  Ok, maybe not. I guess a better stick to dog rooms for now. 

Happy Friday!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment